terms and conditions
Every client must take care of his/her own travel- and accident insurance. Please make sure that your insurance covers also possible rescue from wilderness regions above the arctic circle.
Booking and payment
Once you have made a booking with us, you confirm this by paying a deposit of 50% of the full tour/course price. The deposit invoice is sent by e-mail and needs to be paid within 14 days. The remaining amount is due 30 days before the start of your tour/course, a separate invoice is sent for that by e-mail. If your booking is made less than 30 days before the start date of your tour/course, you need to place your full payment within seven days after your booking. The right to participate in the tour/course is formed after the payment has been paid as a whole. On one-day or two-day tours, the full payment invoice is sent immediately after booking, and booking is confirmed with us by paying the invoice.
All cancellations should be made in written and sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
The following charges will apply in case of cancellation :
- More than 30 days before the start day of the tour/course=loss of deposit
- 30-15 days before the start of the tour/course=75% of the total sum of the tour/course
- Less than 15 days before the start of the tour/course=100% of the total sum of the tour/course
- Exceptions are if Senja Wild cancels the tour/course
Senja Wild is not responsible for the consequences of any delays, expenses incurred or alterations caused by illness, weather, war, terrorism, political events, civil strike, natural disaster, pandemic, technical difficulties, or any event beyond our control.
If a tour/course does not have a sufficient amount of participants 14 days before the start date, Senja Wild has the right to cancel the tour/course. You can find the minimum amount of participants on the specific tour/course information page. If a tour/course is likely to be canceled under such circumstances mentioned above you will be informed as soon as possible. If a tour/course is canceled under such circumstances mentioned above you are entitled to a full refund of any payments made to Senja Wild.
If Senja Wild cancels your tour/course, Senja Wild will not be liable for any third-party expenses which you may have incurred as a result of your booking.
- Personal items remain always the responsibility of the customer. Senja Wild does not accept responsibility for any loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- Responsibility must be accepted for any equipment loaned from Senja wild to customers, and one must agree to pay for any loss or damage caused to this equipment while in your care.
- The customer must follow the regulations and guidelines given by Senja Wild. Customers must always comply with the decisions made by the guide.
- Senja Wild takes all the safety measurements to make every tour safe. However, customers must understand the possible dangers and hazards associated with this kind of travel. All participants choose to take part in the tour at their own risk.
- If a customer has any disabilities, illnesses, or allergies, this must be informed to Senja Wild by the time of booking. All information given will be handled confidentially.
- Any complaints that should arise, must be immediately brought up with the guide. Written complaints should be sent to Senja Wild no later than two weeks after the tour has ended.